Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Another Full Moon


13/10/11
My wife, Sarah, came bursting through the door after coming home in the early evening and said, have you seen the moon?
No...
Well, you should go outside and have a look. It is incredible.

I was excited by this because I am usually always the one telling Sarah to have a look at the stars, or Jupiter, or the sunset, or the crescent Moon, or the full Moon. For Sarah to tell me to look at the Moon must mean that it is quite spectacular. Also, Sarah has never told me to go outside and look at the Moon before.

I grabbed Ollie and headed outside.

Wow.

I was gobsmacked. Eventually I ran inside and grabbed my camera, telephoto lens and tripod and was back outside.

Timer on 2 seconds.
1/6s, f/5.6, ISO 400, 300mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment