Friday, May 18, 2012

Back and Fourth

Running in the afternoon sun by Scott Hone.

Ollie kept wanting to visit the kindly old gentleman that is our neighbour. He ran back and fourth and back and fourth between the houses. Each time I went to check up on him he would say, Go home Daddy! And then he would race back and tell me that it is ok for me to come over, and race away. So I would head back to our neighbour and again I would be greeted with a, Go home Daddy!

Instead I got my camera out and took loads of photos of him racing back and fourth in the afternoon light.

I find this image quite intriguing. It is blurry. Almost 2 stops over exposed. No real focus.
Yet it captures the afternoon perfectly. Ollie is off on his own journey. The spider has made it's web. The bug things are flying around. The trees are glowing in the sun. And the neighbours across the road have a large overly lavish white front steps and a neat little hedge.

No comments:

Post a Comment